Sunday, March 22, 2009

Forget It...fullstop...the end...


I'm sitting here in front of the laptop...
just wondering what to type....
Should I expose what I'm thinking?
Or should I just say I'm good?
I don't want you to know that you've hurt me...
more than in a way..
But......as I sit here and think what to really let out...
I think of you and wonder if you'll know it's really you that I mean...
Do you miss me?
Do you even care that I'm gone???
What if I didn't exist today?
What would the world have been like?




oh...yes...the Paws thing...
I'm disappointed that they won't except volunteers on weekends...
I'm not free during weekdays for goodness sake!!!!
The place closes in half an hour time....
still waiting for SOMEONE to reply my messages so to tell what to do....
but....yeah.....
she's too addicted to "maple story"...*sigh*



In the night I hear your voice...
talking sweetly in my ear...
telling me it's alright and that you'll always be with me...
that....didn't happen...again.....
forget it....
It will be this way....
Forget it...

No comments:

Post a Comment