Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sorry to Disappoint

I never thought that YOU would be one of THEM...
I thought YOU were different...
now i know....
YOU are exactly like THEM.
you both were my best friends and my sisters...
but now....i think things are changing a lot...
one would always go down during recess when last time she would normally company me in the library if i had too much work....
but now....she prefer going downstairs with V & A...
than.....the other one....hz...
she prefers the "inner-livelier" part of the group...
not that i would blame her or anything...i mean i would too...
but...to sum things up..
i'm the only one in the "gang" that went to arts instead of science...
I find that now when i "mix"with the "gang"....they talk about science stuff....
yeah i know you're in pure and sub...but hello...not all your conversations revolve around status..
right???
why separate me from you??
how different am i?
if you're in pure science....so what?
it doesn't mean you're smarter than the sub-science and arts students....
okay fine....in a way yeah you know more stuff...
but...aren't we the same??
sheesh...the way i see it...
it's like...there's this huge gigantic gap in between the pure, sub, and arts...
i'm sorry to those that came here to my blog
just to find a very angry,emo post....
but this is only half of what i'm going through...

No comments:

Post a Comment