Monday, April 20, 2009

mixed up into one.....

hmm....
just found out about quite a number of things....
annnyyywwaaayyy....
since i'm online till a certain time i shall not say....
i thought of posting something....
but....
i might cause war...
so i'm not going to expose the whole story...
someone didn't come to school today....
class was so quiet...
haha!!
well....
except for the usual noisy gang behind there.....
i don't get what's the big deal....
you're with him...
i'm no longer...
so what?
and i just found out that C reads my blog......
=.="
talk bout a bit awkward....
*thinks mental note to self*
haha
just joking...
it doesn't bother me that you read my blog..
it doesn't bother me that you're with her...
much...
but i'll get over it...
besides....
lots off cute guys out there...
lol
and i already have one or two that caught my attention...
*hint hint*
lol...i'm bad...
but....good girls are girls that never get caught!

No comments:

Post a Comment