Saturday, April 25, 2009

wrapping up the whole day..lol

today....
Saturday..

school....
=.=
went to school....
double boring....
my class = 47 people...
attendance for the day?
15 people...

wheeee...
R & LX wrote extra big bout LK...
hz...
SY & V now know bout the crazy crush I have on you.....
=.=
thanks alot R & LX...
I didn't need it....=.=
After school which was like at 12.35pm....
Started walking home...
yes I walk home under the crazy freeking blazing hot sun...
He didn't come.....
luckily....
If not it would have been dead obvious about the crush issue...
Went home.....
quickly ate lunch and bathed....
and immediately got into the car and drove down to PJ...
was helping K out with worship...
piano!!
oh oh and this guy was chosen by one of our friends to help out with drums.....

gosh....
he's LOUD!!

I could barely hear the piano and it was like maximum!!

lol but his drumming was cool..

according to G, he's grade 8 in drumming..
and blah blah blah...

yeah we somehow managed to pull off worship nicely...

haha...
then....we went for group discussions...
pioneers didn't have a leader or a room....
so we kinda just crashed the seniors room...

it was so freeking hot so I went to sit under the fan...
then C joined me....
then K....
then G...
ended up talking on the floor under the fan! haha!
then blah blah blah....
oh!!
after dismissal, HZ appeared!!

yay!!
(typing bout him...he suddenly come online lol)

So long never see him around...

but as the shy person I am (riiittteee) I didn't even dare to say hi...

=.=

K was like...."go talk to him lah!!!!"
me : dun wan lah....after like so awkward lah....
she gave up..
went home...
had dinner....

now online
haha kinda wraps up the whole day....
kinda...
=]
byee...

tata...

xoxo

.:*Xhe Yi*:.

No comments:

Post a Comment