Saturday, March 21, 2009

....tagged.......by Jin Onn......hz....

random pic...
1st Tag
Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I aim to study at Aus in 3&1/2 years time
2. I hate myself xP
3. I love myself xD
4. I think that I look a little like Wern last time lol
5. I'm gonna try getting a volunteer job at Paws
6. I love ice-cream!!!!!!
7. Did you know that sugar actually makes you age faster?!?!? =O
8. My economics skills are horrible

9. I have no idea why I'm doing this tag....

10. I envy those people that wear dresses and look better than i do haha!!!
11. I'M FREAKING too random....but my friends love me for it!!!lol
12. I like going to Aus....especially Melbourne....
13. I like guys that can play the guitar and sing.. *hint hint* lol
14. I'm happy I have many friends that will be there for me
15. I can't think of anything to type in right now.....
16. I'm not sure if I want to do a tag anymore!!!haha


2nd tag

Direction: List 5 things that has something to do with you

1. 5 things you love the most
- Family

- My Pet sibs
- Ice-cream!( Choco-Mint please..... )
- My handphone
- My music

2. 5 things you hate the most
- When I hate myslf.........
- Big headed jerks that only care for how they look

- Guys that put games before their friends....especially their gfs.
- Alcoholics
- Sex maniacs

3. 5 things beside u
- My handphone
- Chair
- Pillows
- Main phone
- Mum's art work...........

4. 5 babes you love the most (added : y can't it be guys???)
*changing question for some girl's sake*
4. 5 guys you love the most

- D

- My bro =)

- A specific guy...... *looks around*
- Jesse McCartney
- Any guy that can make me fall in love xD (nothing to type adi)

5. 5 things you need the most
- Family

- Friends
- My handphone

- Music around me

- Intenet connection

Kay...I finished my tag..... I tag.......um....
- Kor
- Wern
- Est
- Siew
- Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment