Friday, March 13, 2009

Honest replies...I will not hold much back...

seeing what you posted.......
That really hurt me.....
We always want to be with you.....
but.....from our point of view....
honestly....you've changed.....
but yeah.....you'll always be our sister......
and for goodnessake...I do belive you all are more updated than I am okay??
I'm not mentioning names.....if i accidentaly let something out.....than..i'm sorry...
but it really kind of ticks me of if you think that we don't want you around....
i will tell you the truth....and you'll probably hate me for a very very long time....
but.....either way....I've been 'seperated' from you all already....
things won't go the way you wanted it....
no matter how many times or how many things you try to do to avoid things from happening....
it just doesn't go that way....
May I repeat....
you'll always be our sister....
yes things aren't right if it's just two-some....
but you've attached yourself more to.....other people.....
we were hurt by that when you started....
but we came to accept it and that you won't really be not 'one of us'....
everytime you come by to recess with us....we always like having you around...
and we may seem not as close as before....it's only because of different classes...
we can't help that...
honestly speaking.....
I like the saying once a sister....always a sister....
(yes I took it from the scouts moto...but that sucked....sorry scouts!)
anyway.....we really need to talk...
you can't go on thinking we don't want you anymore...
and...I'm not going to tolerate being treated like an out-sider like I always have...
sometimes....I don't feel like joining you all because....i don't fit in....I've tried....for FOUR DAMN FCUKING FREAKING YEARS!!!!
you think that it's not frustrating trying to fit in....trying to be good enough to please all of you but can never do so??isn't it frustrating to try to start a conversation or be accepted and FAIL?!?!
okayy......
maybe that was too much.....
I'll stop here....I hope I don't need to post anything like this anymore........
I'm sorry if I said too much...and I'm sorry if I cause a very big fight....
I wil only hope that....you understand that this is from my point of view...
a little of what I'm feeling inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment