Friday, March 6, 2009

Mixed Feelings...

Okay...
On the 4th of March...and today...
I saw u...
at the same staircase in school....
but now...we just walk by...without a single word.....not even 'hey'...
It still kinds of hurts when I see you go by...
I miss your smile...
Your light touch...
Everything just whisked away....in a flash...
I thought it would last forever...
My hopes were in vain...
*shakes head and comes back down to earth..*
I saw you look away...
Why is that?
Tomorrow...
another trial exam...
oh btw...
Exams gonna be over after the 16th of March!!
than have to start off practicing for practical grade 8......crap...
Have to figure out what to do for GB squad week...theme is Social....anyone reading this pls give some ideas....I'm kinda desperate....Dead line is on the 27th March 2009...
Oh guess what??
My mum's handphone got frowned in the washing machine again...
2nd time now...
but everytime also can get new hp le...
*mumbles to myself...* maybe i should start drowning my hps too...
Kor is at his college now for an event...
wonder what he's doing...
I'm so bored here online...
While chatting with C and R..oh n K
*I may have mentioned all alphas so many times...
but sometimes they're all diff ppl (evil laugh)*
yeah...i think i'll sign off now..
tata
bye..
adios (not sure of spelling)
ahh...what the heck..
GOODBYE! *lots of kisses* xP

No comments:

Post a Comment