Sunday, March 8, 2009

If you get it...I'm sorry..

Things has always been unnoticable....
and now you're trying to change me...
i know you will say i'm vry vry stubborn...
but...I'm not one that can be changed easily...
don't you think i have tried to change???
don't you think i have tried to stand out for once????
i felt like a was under a microscope...all eyes on me....
i felt my cheeks so hot i thought i've already turned the darkest shade of colour....
i didn't want that to happen again...
thats why....
don't try changing me okay??
i'm not worth your time...
i'm not worth it..
Sorry kay?
oh yes...and bout the leo and IU nights.....
i'm not allowed to go...
and i don't think i want to go...
i seriously look weird in a dress....
and please....I'm not going to dress up for MPT5...
unless there can be a change in the rules saying there's no need to wear a dress and i can go in jeans....than..........slight maybe....i'll decide to give my friends what they want..i'll go and wear a dress.....but i won't like wearing it one bit.
If my own family doesn't even notice me....why should all of you?I'm sorry kay if what i just typed out has got you down or something....or made you angry at me...
i get it kay...but....the background has always been where i have been....if you get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment