Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Currently Overboard...again...

Theory Exam IS OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!
yay..
now practicing for practical grade 8...... -.-
*sigh* what to do....
at least i don't need to do theory anymore for the rest of the year.....i think...
oh and....

i think it's best if I don't mention that topic anymore...

I have not heard from anyone except kor for a very long time....
Now in my cousin's place...
got nothing to do...so yeah.."create post la"...
create post also nothing to write about....
so I guess i'll go check out everyone's blog..
though I think i know what i'll find there...
I don't know why everyone is always against me...
but yeah....to hell if i care...I'm individual...
has always been that way..
okay...mabe except for one thing that happened...
but even that is over now...
so why bother??

I'm back to being independent....
Finding myself again....

No comments:

Post a Comment