Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day.....*sigh*

Waiting for Kor to come online for quite a long time now....
Today is Valentine's....
A very lonely day it had turned out to be...
You promised you would love me...
Where is your love now??
With another girl?
I can't belive I cried all those nights...
I can't belive I didn't see you going away so fast...
It hurts me to think about you even...
Let alone see you again...
Don't get me wrong I don't hate you...
I just don't understand you...

My sister's birthday was yesterday 13th Feb...
D not around..
I think he's in New Jersey...going to New York now...
This morning woke up around....7.45am
Yes I didn't go to school...Didn't want to...
I had a trial test to take anyway...
That was at 9am-12pm...
suckish...
After that, Aunt SL picked me up from Aunt R's place -where I took the trial-...
drove down to TMC for class...
I'm sorry Aunt SL....it was quite.....boring....
Than had to help WX to do worship cause she knows nothing of how to do...
Apparently C dumped everything on WX...
Forced C to come after school and scolded her kau kau...
She took over WX and WX went backup...
Somehow I landed as pianist???
B as drummer...
Than...normal GB stuff....
Squad Week...
Drill....
Dismissal...
Home sweet home!
Now~
Online...
waiting for Kor and D to online...
D online also...M playing DS-instead of sis-...S watching tv...
So it's only me and D...
Finally 10 something...just recently...Kor online...
gtg
see ya!
Love(s)
Oh, and.....
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who is enjoying themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment