Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing would ever go the way you want it to...so why bother???

What gives you the right to call me anything that you want which you know i'm not?
What the hell do you want from me?
Stop bugging me with all the things that I DON'T WANT to know!
And I'm very sorry for those which I aimed all my anger at...
I wasn't trying to aim at u...but it just came out...untargeted...and it hit all of you...
And especially to all you people who have nothing to do other than spread rumours about someone else.....
GO GET A STINKIN LIFE!!
STOP SPREADING FALSE THINGS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WILL YOU?!?!?
I know this post is kind of really angry...But it's not to hit all you people again...I'm quite confused myself of what I'm doing....
If one is hurting inside....How would you know? How are you able to see through one's masked face? How would you handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment