Sunday, February 22, 2009

Leo Idol, Summit Audit, 1.30-5pm. xP (sound so formal!HAHA)

Before you ask anything...
It was at 1.30-5pm...
Summit...
Leo Idol...
Please read from bottom to top....
My comp a little CACAT!!
owh...thanks kor...if you didn't tell me n persuaded me to go......(*mumbles*plus the desperate actions you took to get me in.....haha)I wouldn't have met Zenny again....
So long since I saw her...Thanks!!!!
Down to the last 2 contestants....Din't stay around to find out though cuz M was waiting to kill me if I didn't get home by 5.....I didn't manage it....Haha...she had to pick me up!
Don't they all look so nervous...LOL!!! During the break....


First Part of the Leo Idol.......






The guy is blured...but look at the background...the poster was sticking it's tongue out at him!!!hahaha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment