Friday, February 20, 2009

Kind of shocking I typed this....but anyway....

One thing I have never asked you to do...
and you did it to me...
All those other things I asked you to do...
you thought twice before trying to please me...
I'm sorry if everything i did hurt you...
Its over now anyway...
I'll never forget some memories though..
that will always be with me...

Tomorrow...
Test...again....
when will it end?!?!?!?!
answer : next month,mid
hz..
Homework getting more..
Exam just over by the way...
I must have been the weird one there jumping up and down after exams!! lol
It was the over-hyperness
haha!
D still overseas...
miss him...
kinda..
never really spent much time with him...
nowadays i'm wondering why...

Everyone is going their own ways...
No one is going to stop and turn around and ask you :
"Are you coming??"
In this world,
I just found out..
You might onlybe able to trust yourself.
Sometimes,
even the most precious thing in your current life,
can just turn around and stab a knife into your heart.
Yeah it'll hurt like hell
But sometimes its just what God has planned for you,
and taking something precious away from you,
only means He's going to give you something better in it's place.
I want to stand out and be new,
I don't know how long it'll take but,
i'm going to try.
Even if it means life changes...
Half my life is already turning upside down...
so why wait for the other half to go crazy??
I think I'M READY FOR THAT CHALLENGE.

I just re-read what I just typed and...
I have really no idea when I can make this happen,
but I think I can do it,
so...
If God brings me to it..
He will bring me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment